the 1st annual alexander limato jr memorial vegetable contest

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
What does the winner get ... Perhaps a tour of one of the tire shops that Major has rewired AND personally guided by Majorcatfish himself. Or a tour of his remodeled home and veggie garden to see his tomato plants and fruit entries . Or perhaps a bouquet of a dozen freshly pulled carrots from Major's own garden that is always guarded by 2 fierse fire breathing beasts washed down with a can of beer ? You use your own moped to get to his home of course. ( well you asked ) !:hu

Or a brick! :D

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
depends on who puts the most money in my swiss bank account......:lol:

being the first year things did not go the way i wanted to go, but have all this year to make it run smoother and more fun....:rainbowflower
As for things that havent gone right this past year ... my garden was litteraly destroyed within 3 days due to virticillium wilt of all susseptable plants. Half of my 15 Maple tree trunks still look rather shabby but are alive ( like over half of all plants). So, I can't participate in this lucrative lottery for at least several years and also, I have already spent a small fortune to buy immune type plants to fill the voids. :pop

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Or a brick! :D

Well I'm not giving up MINE!

IMG2051.jpg

Latest posts