the 1st annual alexander limato jr memorial vegetable contest

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those are beautiful. Can we save seed from them?

unfortunately both the escorial and highlander are f1 seeds, for kicks might try that this summer save a couple of seeds and plant them next year to see what changes....

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just got my seeds, Major. I planted 2 tomato seeds today. This is early but I like get a couple tomato plants started ahead so that I put a few giant plants into the garden. A few go in the tunnel greenhouse for extra early and late tomatoes. The peppers are all planted. They all got a premium spot, on heat and under grow lights, in my greenhouse. Thanks for your efforts and generosity. So what will I win? haha

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just got my seeds, Major. I planted 2 tomato seeds today. This is early but I like get a couple tomato plants started ahead so that I put a few giant plants into the garden. A few go in the tunnel greenhouse for extra early and late tomatoes. The peppers are all planted. They all got a premium spot, on heat and under grow lights, in my greenhouse. Thanks for your efforts and generosity. So what will I win? haha
What does the winner get ... Perhaps a tour of one of the tire shops that Major has rewired AND personally guided by Majorcatfish himself. Or a tour of his remodeled home and veggie garden to see his tomato plants and fruit entries . Or perhaps a bouquet of a dozen freshly pulled carrots from Major's own garden that is always guarded by 2 fierse fire breathing beasts washed down with a can of beer ? You use your own moped to get to his home of course. ( well you asked ) !:hu

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score

depends on who puts the most money in my swiss bank account......:lol:

being the first year things did not go the way i wanted to go, but have all this year to make it run smoother and more fun....:rainbowflower

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
What does the winner get ... Perhaps a tour of one of the tire shops that Major has rewired AND personally guided by Majorcatfish himself. Or a tour of his remodeled home and veggie garden to see his tomato plants and fruit entries . Or perhaps a bouquet of a dozen freshly pulled carrots from Major's own garden that is always guarded by 2 fierse fire breathing beasts washed down with a can of beer ? You use your own moped to get to his home of course. ( well you asked ) !:hu
Wait! Not $10,000?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
heck anybody is welcomed to come out here even you @bobm , if you come out during the week would be more than happy to show the retread shop off, might even let you build a tire start to finish..
as for the rewired of a building only another maintenance person would appreciate that part...
as for seeing the remodeled kitchen sure thing just let me know when we can hang out and can paint the rest of the house together...
beer only after all the work is done.. canned beer? thats like drinking out of a watering trough of quarantined horses with hoof and mouth disease...bottles only here.
for the garden yes my girls will direct you on which carrots for you pull..watch your fingers......