the animals don't smell so much now

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
digitS' said:
I gave Bonzo a bath in the tub tonight.

Then she fell asleep with a hot towel from the dryer.

I was pinned down under her in the Lazyboy until she could stir herself. Baths are always such a dramatic sort of thing for that dog.

Steve
The only time it is bad to be pinned under a sleeping pooch, is when you have to pee. :lol:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
An equivalent hot towel for a creature the size of an adult human would be about . .

. 100 square feet :cool:.

She is a tiny dog but wants to be completely wrapped in her towel.

Steve

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:celebrate

Oh Boy!

Do they make 10' x 10' towels? That'd be awesome!

:rainbow-sun

or would that be too decadent?

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Many of the ERs around here have blanket warmers. About the size of an upright fridge they put clean folded blankets in there & whenever someone comes in they are already to go. They are set around 120 degrees and are always a huge hit with patients. Lay that over them it's an immediate sigh of relief since they feel that good. Little thing that goes a long way when you feel like bad.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Jared77 said:
Many of the ERs around here have blanket warmers. About the size of an upright fridge they put clean folded blankets in there & whenever someone comes in they are already to go. They are set around 120 degrees and are always a huge hit with patients. Lay that over them it's an immediate sigh of relief since they feel that good. Little thing that goes a long way when you feel like bad.
Yeah, and I know how to find those blanket warmers.........and the coffee pot too! :thumbsup

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I love that we have those blanket warmers at the hospital too. At least after i've poked and prodded and tortured someone while taking xrays of them, i can at least offer them a warm blanket afterward. I'm sure its a pretty minor consolation for the poor little old lady after finding out she broke her hip tho... :rolleyes: