The Chicken Stalker

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Last month Monty J was out in the barn changing the tire to his tractor. All of a sudden he heard the chickens making all kinds of noise so he check on them. There is a Kitten trying to get in the run. He chases it away off into the woods, about 15 minutes later they are going crazy again, the kitten is back. :he (this is Monty J's reaction to the kitten) Now he is cutting the grass and sees the chickens running around in the coop acting weird again so he gets off the tractor to check out the coop and run, along side the coop in the run is this little calico kitten AGAIN she is ready to "pounce" on one of the chickens....or at least try to. :lol: He brings the kitten into the kitchen and shows me what's making the chickens go crazy for the past hour. He finds a box, puts the poor scared kitten in the box and takes it to our daughters house and locks it in the bathroom with food and water.
He comes home, I ask what he did with the kitten, he says "wont Charissa be surprised when she gets home from work tonight! :smack Then he asked what he should have done with it, I said "you could have let me keep it" :rolleyes: So We go gather the kitten up and now I have a little kitten of my very own:ya. Our DD calls her Mocha, Monty calls her Bubbles!

Attachments

• DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 216

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
She is an indoor cat, but a very good escape artist!!! :rolleyes: She stole my heart when I first seen her. :love but our dog isnt too fond of her... lol:hideSadie the dog is coming around though. Monty didnt want me to keep her for fear of our dog eating her as a snack.:drool
I told Monty the only reason she was stalking the chickens is because she was hungry. We dont know where she came from or how long she was living out side. Now she is living in luxury and sleeps on our bed.

Latest posts