The Ethics of Gardening

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I only just started growing a few years ago. I don't have depression or anxiety, however I had the year from hell in 2016, so if you need advice on coping feel free to message me.

I successfully managed to completely kill my first and second garden. Broccoli doesn't like being grown in June, and it turns out Tomatoes are not a fall crop in the pacific northwest.

My thirdish garden I found this website, and things went a lot better. Now I'm working on my first "Rare" plant, and I may well kill it, but that's how you grow. You're just as much a seedling as your plants are when it comes to gardening. You need to give yourself the chance to grow. :)

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I only just started growing a few years ago. I don't have depression or anxiety, however I had the year from hell in 2016, so if you need advice on coping feel free to message me.

I successfully managed to completely kill my first and second garden. Broccoli doesn't like being grown in June, and it turns out Tomatoes are not a fall crop in the pacific northwest.

My thirdish garden I found this website, and things went a lot better. Now I'm working on my first "Rare" plant, and I may well kill it, but that's how you grow. You're just as much a seedling as your plants are when it comes to gardening. You need to give yourself the chance to grow. :)
Good to see you posting

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score

I'm so glad to see you are back!

Latest posts