thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here's some of the containers I potted up for a clients deck. I included some nicotiana that I started. These clients prefer a low growing display so they can have a clear view of the lake, and as the nicotiana grew tall I asked if she would like me to take them out because of the height, but they started blooming and she loves the fragrance.

20170721_145609.jpg

20170721_145800.jpg

I did end up cutting them down last Friday, because the husband didn't like their height. But they were used in a bouquet. But even though they lack the tall nicotiana I think the containers are pretty. I may get a picture next week of the short version.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle is this the client who has the big containers by front door? If so what did you do this year ? I loved when you did them in fragrant plants, I want to try that some year.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle is this the client who has the big containers by front door? If so what did you do this year ? I loved when you did them in fragrant plants, I want to try that some year.

Yes, they like that and want it repeated every year. This year I got a little weird and included dill, but it's not really working out, so I won't do that next time.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here's some of the containers I potted up for a clients deck. I included some nicotiana that I started. These clients prefer a low growing display so they can have a clear view of the lake, and as the nicotiana grew tall I asked if she would like me to take them out because of the height, but they started blooming and she loves the fragrance.

View attachment 21036

View attachment 21037

I did end up cutting them down last Friday, because the husband didn't like their height. But they were used in a bouquet. But even though they lack the tall nicotiana I think the containers are pretty. I may get a picture next week of the short version.
Really beautiful.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol windows above porch screaming for shutters. You might get lucky and find cheap on CL. Now I mind my own business
LOL We have talked about shutters for YEARS and never done it. Can't decide on color! LOL They really are not expensive.

and what to do with the corner windows on second floor? Think if we do shutters they should be on all the front windows on the sides seen from the street.
019.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts