The harvest!

Dace

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Gorgeous!
Both your nice white cauliflower AND your garden!
Great pics :)

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Congratulations; it's picture perfect! :coolsun

As for your sunshine...I don't want to talk about it! lol! They are now predicting the fires not to be out for several weeks more, so I've decided that it's time to get into a funk about my smokey summer. Or else I can just look at your nice blue skies! Hmmmm, need help consuming that gorgeous cauliflower? :D

What a wonderfully put together garden scarecrow/buddy! Good work, compliments to your wife!

Your garden looks great! I like things to flower in mine, too, and often winter over radishes and such, just to give the bugs some early flowers.

Now why don't I have a frog broom? I've never even seen one before!

Continue smiling, you have every reason to be proud of the cauliflower, and your garden; it really does look fantastic. :happy_flower

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. I wish I could say it was all so easy..:)

Grow 4 Food said:
Do you pin your plants closed to protect the heads?
This year I had to tie the leaves over the heads. Never thought of pinning them...

Last year I planted the self blanching variety, (leaves grow to cover head) but the heads were not as big.

Grow 4 Food

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Bills

I used close pins when I grew them. I does ok but still a pain in the butt like tieing them. Your's is nice and white though, good job.

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:clap Your garden is wonderful Bills, You & your wife have done a nice job with it :clap
I hope you enjoy your harvest. That Cauliflower is huge... I loved the photos of your garden. Keep on growing my friend you do a wonderful job. :coolsun

I'm going to have to look for that Aloo Gobi and try it out sounds intriging. :hu I may have the recipe in one of my hundreds of cookbooks.. If I find it I'll post it :woot

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:clap I absolutly love your garden.
Also, I'm so happy that your doing organic! I really need to start looking into it! :ep

Latest posts