TheEasyGarden Software Upgrade

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nifty, is there any way to make the leaves by the topics darker when we have unread posts in them? I can barely tell the difference when they are dark leaves (unread posts) or light leaves (all posts read).

Hope you know what I'm talking about. 😝

Mary

i understand what you are getting at. on a smaller screen/device you may not be able to see the difference very easily. IMO making the darker one SOLID GREEN and the lighter one remain the same faded outline would be more contrast.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Flowerbug, I always use my desktop as much as possible for the larger screen. My phone screen is just too small for me other than quick looks.

Yes, more contrast is what I mean. Thanks FB.

Mary

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
PLEASE REINSTATE ABILITY TO EDIT OLD POSTS i cannot make this any more important.

i want to fix something and can't edit. i'm fed up with people messing with my stuff and then not letting me fix it. note, you have not messed with my old post yet, but i do want to fix a now broken link and can't.

also if you ever apply any mass changes please make sure you do not replace HTTP to HTTPS universally, that really screwed up my links in my posts at another zenoforum site and one reason why i've largely stopped writing there much. that kind of disrespect for content just PO'd me off. ahem, sorry, not to be rude, but please ask about potential changes like that before running them through all the posts... i went through and fixed them all and then they did some kind of conversion a few weeks later and undid everything i'd done to fix what they'd done. i blew a gasket (they also didn't keep a lot of content i'd written those last few weeks so it was like a triple slap in the face)... sorry, i'm just venting here, but please be careful. i think you guys are though. :) much more responsive that is for sure and i do appreciate it. :)

CarpCharacin

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
PLEASE REINSTATE ABILITY TO EDIT OLD POSTS i cannot make this any more important.

i want to fix something and can't edit. i'm fed up with people messing with my stuff and then not letting me fix it. note, you have not messed with my old post yet, but i do want to fix a now broken link and can't.
I can edit posts which were made a few days ago under this account. I don't think we changed the post edit times with the upgrade.
also if you ever apply any mass changes please make sure you do not replace HTTP to HTTPS universally
We already redirect non-secure HTTP links which go to pages on this site to secure HTTPS links.. I don't see how that could cause any problems, as long as HTTPS is working, which it is.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
If I just click on "What's new" and not the down arrow beside it, I get:

"Latest posts"

That must be the same as "recent posts" before the upgrade.

The arrow beside "What's new" prompts a dropdown menu for other lists with "Latest posts" not included.

Different browsers and devices will show different webpages and features. My phone shows a three line icon for a useful menu.

Steve

Latest posts