This Gent paid daughter to work his horse

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Did broken saddle cause a fall ?

No~ the horses rousting about on the side of the hill~ with the horses rearing~ that did the job~ the horse daughter was riding was flipping out~ that broke the saddle~ but~ like I mentioned~ once broken we could see it had been mended~ and not too craftsman like job~ into the bargain```

Last edited:

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Wish I had been there! Love hearing stories about your daughter. What an amazing young lady she is.

Mary

Thank you Mary~ she~ is getting known~ for training~ and doing it well``` She doesn't exactly break the horses~ she becomes the herd leader~ and they act as they should~ because she is lead and tells them to```

As we were getting to the staging area to park the trailers~ she was telling her sister: " Tell her~ you know she's worried ( the horse) and tell her~ you'll do this together and take care of her and that she'll be fine~ that she can do this~ it's just the trees and they won't hurt you~ you'll see to that``` make sure she listens to you completely ~ pays attention to you and not the terrain```

This guy is a horseman~ had horses all his life~ has a few now~ worked on horseback when he was younger~ but he listened to her~ she does have a whisper``` I mean animals listen and seems like people too```

Latest posts