This is Luke

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a handsome fella. Some TB in there??? He has a wonderful, kind, intelligent face.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a handsome fella. Some TB in there??? He has a wonderful, kind, intelligent face.

Good observation Cane. I think that too, he has that thoroughbred kind of thin hide. He was sold as a QH, but could be Appendix. He didn't come with papers and I only have the barest history.

Apparently he was a local Idaho horse for most of his life, then was sold and lived the past 3 years in WA. He was used as a roper, and for hunting in the mountains, then in his most recent life as a spare trail horse.

He does have a kind and patient demeanor and his eye is very soft.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well you know I don't know anything about horses but he looks good to me! I also love that picture of both of you behind the picket fence. So happy he's bringing you so much joy.

Mary

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
What a handsome boy :love him. We had a quarter horse way back when, she could stop on a dime, throw a rope and she put the skids on :). I was really sad when dh sold her and bought a buckskin gelding, never did warm up to him. I really loved our chestnut mare Jewel.

Annette

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ditched the vegetable garden cleanup. With a rare November day like this there were no second thoughts. There will plenty of yukky days for garden responsibility! :p

We rode in the nearby state park. Just a gorgeous, gorgeous blessing of a day.

Good friends on good horses. :)

DSCN4211.JPG

farragut ride 1.jpg

Latest posts