this makes a bad day .....good

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
this one velcros to the couch - but it's even better for her if there's a human ON the couch to Velcro next to!
IMG_1367.JPG

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can't quite make out what those things are on the rug.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Can't quite make out what those things are on the rug.

Haha, the rug has a large flower pattern on it (they called it cherry blossoms, but that's stretching the imagination quite a bit!) - but there is also a dog toy (to the left of the coffee table) and a dog head on the right! It actually looks fairly tidy, charlie (the dog head) has 4 tiny stuffed animals and they usually all have to be spread out on the floor. I just laundered them all today and stitched up a few of their gaping holes...dont tell charlie!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh!

(My ole eyes...)

It is so tidy and clean! I just can't keep my place clean!!! I guess I need a boatbabe of my own to BONK ME ON THE HEAD if I fail to wipe my shoes or bring the wood in neater, lol!!!

kittiekat

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Or woman's! My rescued dog is constantly at my knee. The only time Cee Cee isn't tossing a cold nose against the back of my leg is when we visit her boxer friend up the road or when I leave her in the car. I'd much rather leave her at home, but she prefers going for car rides even if she has to wait for me to finish my lunch.

That's right, Smart Red. A woman's best friend too.

Haha, it looks like your dog is really fond of you.

kittiekat

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out this comment from this poster ;).

Garbanzo much prefers to hang around with DW than with me. I don't know why this is because DW sure didn't think she was a "dog person" before Bonzo showed up! I try to be as nice to this tiny dog as possible and have yet to step on her or anything.

She really loves to go for rides but if DW isn't going - forget it. I've tricked her a few times but she must have thought that was nearly as bad as being stepped on. Yeah, she's in the livingroom with DW right now, sleeping in my chair! She runs to me if DW leaves the house and we commiserate over the sadness of it all. If DW is angry with her, she runs and climbs in my lap.

Cats. Bonzo is death on 'em! At least, she imagines she is. Hopefully, she is quick enuf to get away from them if they ever turn to fight! Let's see . . . I find that a male Siamese cat weighs from 10 to 15 pounds! Bonzo weighs 6#.

Steve

I take it back Steve. Dogs are really women's best friends.. Hahhaha

Latest posts