Thought of TEG Cat Owners

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Actually an IV worked out his kinky liver. He must have done something unique, the other 3 cats and the dog are fine. The pancreas became a problem afterwards. I hope he stays fine, I read pancreatitus can flare up now and then once it gets started.
Yes I believe so, in us human being cat servants to. I wish I had a solution to that but do not even have a guess right now :( , yet :)

Hoping right along with you, they are so precious.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Actually an IV worked out his kinky liver. He must have done something unique, the other 3 cats and the dog are fine. The pancreas became a problem afterwards. I hope he stays fine, I read pancreatitus can flare up now and then once it gets started.
I can only relate what I have just read. Apart from your Venetian it's been suggested you feed them on a wet food with added fruits and vegetables .

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
This winter I started folding up our 2 favorite throw blankets on top of the bedroom radiator. Inky discovered them and spent some of the coldest winter nights up there. I was about to grab the top blanket one night, but didn't have the heart to move her.
Btw, she was dumped here about 7 years ago, at 4mo. VERY loud meow. DD's think she was a non colored Siamese. You know, breeders DO things like that.

Attachments

• Ink on her bedroom throne, February, 2021.jpg
    Ink on her bedroom throne, February, 2021.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 196

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I can only relate what I have just read. Apart from your Venetian it's been suggested you feed them on a wet food with added fruits and vegetables .
I do believe any animal that did what I told it to do would not be called a cat. Rango is doing famously, and does not seem bothered by his poodle cut hairstyle.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Awww. He could have doubled up those years
We have an icecream guy that comes around. He said he was never a cat person then one day 20 years ago he found a starving stray on the land he rents. So he left food and water around in a box away from his home.

This cat came to his house calling for him one day as he opened his door the cat just sat there but didn't go in, after a few times of this happening eventually the cat trusted him enough to go inside. He had this cat for 18 years before he died, at the grand age of around 20.

He still misses his old friend two years on. I hope he can find himself another furry tormentor soon.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cuddles, a cat my parents had, lived for over 18 years. They had one Tom that came home with a severely damaged eye. They took him to the veterinarian and he had the advantage of having 2 surgeries at the same time. He was a very nice cat and stayed around well. Maybe being fixed and losing one eye contributed to that. Still, he disappeared before reaching advanced age.

If you think about it, and multiply average lifespan times 9 lives, cats must reach the century mark quite often ;). That is, before they run out of demerits.

Don't be surprised if another cat finds your ice cream man, @Marie2020 .

Steve

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This winter I started folding up our 2 favorite throw blankets on top of the bedroom radiator. Inky discovered them and spent some of the coldest winter nights up there. I was about to grab the top blanket one night, but didn't have the heart to move her.
Btw, she was dumped here about 7 years ago, at 4mo. VERY loud meow. DD's think she was a non colored Siamese. You know, breeders DO things like that.
Is my cat sneaking into your home. No wonder he's getting heavier :)

He's not incapable of making out he's a girl especially if there is food to be had. ;)

Latest posts