Thought of TEG Cat Owners

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Cuddles, a cat my parents had, lived for over 18 years. They had one Tom that came home with a severely damaged eye. They took him to the veterinarian and he had the advantage of having 2 surgeries at the same time. He was a very nice cat and stayed around well. Maybe being fixed and losing one eye contributed to that. Still, he disappeared before reaching advanced age.

If you think about it, and multiply average lifespan times 9 lives, cats must reach the century mark quite often ;). That is, before they run out of demerits.

Don't be surprised if another cat finds your ice cream man, @Marie2020 .

Steve
Funny you said this Steve.

He just told me a feral ginger has been visiting him for the past couple of months, he went off for 3 weeks and turned up again yesterday calling him out for food. He won't let him touch him but he looks out for this cat every day. I reckon he'll be in his home by the winter.

This guy is such an understanding kind man very aware and a pleasure to talk to. Thank god there are some left on this earth that actually thinks and double bonus he cares about animals.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210430-094208_kindlephoto-194304620.png

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought of @flowerbug and that useful box, this morning.

The peppers and eggplant are on schedule for transplanting out, today. There's a flat of this and a flat of that to take but 3 ponies left that don't fit. They go in the back of the pickup for the drive.

What can I do to make sure that they don't fall over?? It could be a disaster for 12 plants with tools and such back there!

I'd just about given up trying to find the right box. Tried an empty box for garbage bags - too small! Decided to move the lawn chairs out of the garage. Behind them - there's a box! Perfect.

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought of @flowerbug and that useful box, this morning.

The peppers and eggplant are on schedule for transplanting out, today. There's a flat of this and a flat of that to take but 3 ponies left that don't fit. They go in the back of the pickup for the drive.

What can I do to make sure that they don't fall over?? It could be a disaster for 12 plants with tools and such back there!

I'd just about given up trying to find the right box. Tried an empty box for garbage bags - too small! Decided to move the lawn chairs out of the garage. Behind them - there's a box! Perfect.

Steve

we will cut boxes in half if needed. serving size is only suggested... :)

Latest posts