Thought of TEG Cat Owners

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zcat .png

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
He certainly looks to have personality, @Dirtmechanic .

If there was a "critters and people" thread, the dog in the passenger seat listening to the human troubles on the dog thread and the cat above waiting to hear about the day would be a good matching pair to show dog/cat differences.

Dogs sometimes give you the strangest look. Cats too but it's more like, "i wish you would just shut up."

I recently saw a picture of an employee at an animal park in the cage with food for a N American badger. Everything seemed perfectly calm, 2 part relationship. I might have been in a panic in there!

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
He certainly looks to have personality, @Dirtmechanic .

If there was a "critters and people" thread, the dog in the passenger seat listening to the human troubles on the dog thread and the cat above waiting to hear about the day would be a good matching pair to show dog/cat differences.

Dogs sometimes give you the strangest look. Cats too but it's more like, "i wish you would just shut up."

cats are on other levels than dogs but i'm ok with them and many other creatures. as long as they're not attacking me... :) personally dogs are just too needy for me - cats can be more independent and i'm really good with that instead, but also very happy right now to not have any pets other than the worms (and the community of creatures that happens in those buckets) and a few houseplants. all the rest of the creatures around here are outdoors where they belong. i need my sleep!

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Sorry @flowerbug, above is my Favorite cat, the one that couldn't feed herself for 1 day when I brought her in from the barn, But, I am still a dog person.
Most dogs know this and gravitate to me. I have even done loan closings where their dog wants to come home with me.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sorry @flowerbug, above is my Favorite cat, the one that couldn't feed herself for 1 day when I brought her in from the barn, But, I am still a dog person.
Most dogs know this and gravitate to me. I have even done loan closings where their dog wants to come home with me.

i wrote a very long post and didn't send it because it listed all of the various animals i've known through the years. i'm not at all against having pets for anyone who really needs or wants them and i do enjoy and get along with all sorts of creatures. i'm just not at a space now where i can have any and i don't want any either than what i already have. if i ever feel the urge to get some pets again i'll start dating again as that is my surefire way of meeting some more pets. "Date Interview Questionaire: How many pets do you have? ..."

when i was getting to leave up north i started dating this one nice person and her brother had a very large ancient great dane that was arthritic and grumpy all the time and most of the time when people walked in the door it was laying under the desk and it would growl at people. just for being there.

when i walked in the door she'd come out and greet me and sloober (i kinda like sloober :) so i'm leaving that typo alone :) ) all over me. and no i wasn't carrying meat treats or other bribes...

Latest posts