Time for a break. I'll be back in a few.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
TEG Members. I have been under plenty of stress this last year. Happily I would visit TEG for relief. Sadly EVEN the Humor thread has gone down hill. Usually I love a good thread thread hijacking. But it has gotten out of hand. So, that said, I will be taking some time off. I will check back in a few weeks and see ?!?!?

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
TEG Members. I have been under plenty of stress this last year. Happily I would visit TEG for relief. Sadly EVEN the Humor thread has gone down hill. Usually I love a good thread thread hijacking. But it has gotten out of hand. So, that said, I will be taking some time off. I will check back in a few weeks and see ?!?!?
I do hope life will be good for you soon Carol, you deserve happiness. Your posts have lifted myself and I'm sure many others here.

Please let me know in a pm if I have posted anything to upset you, I would never want to do that ever 🌹. Sending good thoughts to you

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
There's that animated movie, Ralph breaks the Internet. I didn't even know that you had posted this, Carol Dee. The website was offline for over 24 hours.

Conspiracy-thinking, the thought occurred to me that Nifty was sending each of us to our room until we decided that it was better to "get along" with each other and stop fighting. It should have worked.

Humans have such a surly tendency to blame others for problems. This is especially true with adults and it tends to worsen with aging. And yet, "The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.” Albert Einstein said. "If you're not changing, you're not growing. If you're not growing, you're not being intelligent. Humans thrive in change and expansion ..."

We don't want you to change how you interact on TEG, Carol Dee. You have been such an important positive here. Yes, that "P U" post you just put up on the "humor" thread: We have done it elsewhere where we have broken off from talking about gardening. We can do it on the garden subjects also but we probably tend to realize notions of infallibility in the garden are imagined, and we are more likely to be humble.

I can't pick up some of that Happy Birthday responsibility you have been so willing to carry. You may remember the last time I tried to be of some help there and mixed up TEG anniversaries with birthdays ... probably offended someone who felt that celebrating two birthdays within a matter of weeks was something of a burden. Any acceptance to the thought that you won't be around is a burden on the entire forum community.

Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hang in there. You are the light of this forum and it will be a dark place without you. You certainly have been under a lot of stress this year, I wish I could take some of it away for you. You have lots of friends here who love you and want only the best for you. Big hugs my sister of the heart.

RebeccaRN

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
You will be missed

Latest posts