Toast!

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I've heard of Japanese Milk Bread! Some people on my sourdough facebook group make it. It always looks so big and fluffy. Is yours like that @misfitmorgan?

Mary
It always looks soft and fluffy, Japanese Milk Bread it is. Can you provide me with the exact recipe for it? that's a good main breakfast bread.

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Sorry, I've never made it nor have the recipe. I'm sure if you google it you will find it.

Mary
I've tried making one. Its not as good as the original.. but I know that I can make it perfectly as days gone by. Im sure ill perfectly create my own bread.. :D:D:D:D

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Do you ever get excited about toast?

Wow. It seems like the least-exciting food in the world. Right? Unless you have a good AppleButter recipe :D!

Or apricot jam or grape jelly or ... ;)

I was inspired to post this reading @ninnymary 's Gardening Humor about not being tempted by an apple. She needs eclairs 🤭 .

My AppleButter didn't have apples from the garden, the Granny Smiths were given to me. I hope that I don't offend anyone; those aren't my favorite apple variety. But! They sure made good apple butter :).

I will post the recipe here in a few minutes. It may take longer to find it in the recipe folder than typing it out -- simple, dimple!

Do you have a favorite jam recipe! Favorite varieties of fruit to use?

Steve
I made some pineapple jam yesterday and served ot with toast. My daughters loved it sooo much the jar was already halved.. just in one morning. 😅😅

Latest posts