Today's sun set/rise around the world

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks, Carol! I hope you do too. :) Lots more canning to do here, so it will also be a long one!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
From a couple days ago at my "off-road" location to stop and take a sunrise picture:
View attachment 3982

It seems so bright I thought it had to be a planet but, right now, I'm not sure. I guess it is Sirius, the dog star. I'd have to see the other stars around it to locate the constellation and they'd faded in the sunrise. The dog is jumping on Orion! I did some enhancing because the colors were muted, maybe because the dang flash goes off.

Steve
The computer wasn't telling me about posts.

Very pretty, wonder if it is the space station?

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well, I tried to do the half-click thing. I haven't figured it out. This is from the school playground. There were still 4 dedicated guys out there playing basketball. It was 100° at the nearest weather station yesterday afternoon. By the looks of their sweatsoaked shirts, they must have been there quite awhile and likely paid no attention to me when the camera flash went off ;):

View attachment 4014

Here is about an hour after sunrise in the garden this morning. The sun was trying awfully hard to break thru the clouds :):
View attachment 4015
Steve
LOVE that second pic!!!!!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tonights sunset...

rainbow sunset 011.JPG

rainbow sunset 009.JPG
rainbow sunset 005.JPG

Latest posts