Today's sun set/rise around the world

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, the fires are about 3 1/2 hrs. from here up north. Even on good years, it's pretty dry up there.

Carol, I go to the gym about 5 times a week. I always look out at the ships when I'm driving in and I love to work out in our outdoor area when we are having a heat wave. The building shades the area and you can feel the breeze off the water. Feels so good when you are sweating.

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, the fires are about 3 1/2 hrs. from here up north. Even on good years, it's pretty dry up there.

Carol, I go to the gym about 5 times a week. I always look out at the ships when I'm driving in and I love to work out in our outdoor area when we are having a heat wave. The building shades the area and you can feel the breeze off the water. Feels so good when you are sweating.

Mary
Nice location for a gym! ;)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nice location, indeed!

I can feel that cool air ...

There was a sprinkle this morning. Sure gonna wish for cool air by Wednesday. It's going over 100, again ..! Tired of hanging out with the air conditioning for 6 hours each day.

:( Steve

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That is beautiful!

We had an amazing sunrise one day this week on my way to work, but I didn't have anyway to take a pic.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Having a heat wave here at 85° so had a picnic dinner at the beach. Walking home we saw the sunset.

photo (28).JPG

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sunset, water and palm trees what is not to love :love

Heat wave 85!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That is late spring temps!!!!!