Today's sun set/rise around the world

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I thought I' d start a thread where we could post today's sun rise or set, each day. Not that everyone has to post their sun set or rise every day, but that some one post at least one each day and tell where it from. Don't be shy if someone has already posted for the day that is okay, the more pics the better.

I'll start

DSC_0235_edited-1.jpg

Sunset for 1-17-14, in Henryetta, OK (from my back yard)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Getting The camera out and hoping for a pretty sunset. Most Sunrises I am driving the school bus and they frown on stopping for Photo Ops! :)

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I took my camera to work yesterday, I almost never do that, and it wasn't exactly for this (sun rise/set pics) but I thought surly w/ 3 opportunities (2 rises and one set) I could get a pic (even if I couldn't post it yesterday) anyway no such luck, well maybe tonight.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I continue to check to see what people post here . . .

Neither a sunrise nor sunset (nor a drop of sunlight) has been viewable here for the last several days. That is supposed to continue, thru the foreseeable forecast period! In fact, I read the forecast discussion and the person talked about dense fog through "to the end of next week!"

I can only hope that she/he forgot that this was being posted on the first day of the current week! This winter has already had way, way too much fog, air inversions (kof), & why don't they invoke that burn ban??

Steve

Latest posts