Tomato Varieties - Planning for Next Year

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
HiDelight -- you seriously just need a greenhouse. Then you can stop wishing the heat our way!!! ;) Also, picking tomatoes until Thanksgiving (probably longer in your location) . . . you just can't beat that. :)

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
HiDelight -- you seriously just need a greenhouse. Then you can stop wishing the heat our way!!! ;) Also, picking tomatoes until Thanksgiving (probably longer in your location) . . . you just can't beat that. :)
oh honey you are so right I know ..for this coming year I am going to put flooring on the upper corner of my deck where I have a partial green house allready (did you see it?) then I am going to put cold frames over the raised beds for sure

I am a grazer not a squirrel and love to just harvest and eat not do much in the way of canning and freezing except of course wonderful San Marzanos cooked with basil for pasta sauce in the winter ..I am all over that kind of putting food by!!!

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We eat so many tomatoes on a weekly basis, I never seem to have enough to can. :/ I was hoping I would be able to can some this year, but we will have to see . . . . We really eat a ridiculous amount of tomatoes. :gig

Latest posts