Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
@Pulsegleaner , is this it?
1598274199515.png

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
No it was actually even MORE transparent than that (I could not only see all the veins but the actual seed cavity through the skin.)

Fact is as it came out of a mixed punnet we will probably NEVER know.The only thing I can do is go outside and assuming that the pot I planted it in 1. Isn't one of the ones that broke during Isias and 2. still has its label, sift the soil to see if, through some miracle some of the seed just stayed dormant as opposed to rotting.

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
No it was actually even MORE transparent than that (I could not only see all the veins but the actual seed cavity through the skin.)

Fact is as it came out of a mixed punnet we will probably NEVER know.The only thing I can do is go outside and assuming that the pot I planted it in 1. Isn't one of the ones that broke during Isias and 2. still has its label, sift the soil to see if, through some miracle some of the seed just stayed dormant as opposed to rotting.

good luck! :)

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, the tomatoes in the rural garden are making their 11th-hour appearance, just before frost. At least I'll get a few of these. Slankard's is a very large, pink, heart-shaped tomato. Ordinarily it would bear heavily; but barring a late frost, it looks like there will only be 6-8 of these. :( At least I'll be able to replenish my seed stock.
20200928_231321.jpg

Slankard's

Latest posts