Tomatoes 2021

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love tomatoes from the Minusinsk Valley in Russia. Every year I grow several varieties from this region. They are all prolific and delicious. This year I had the following:

Alënka Minusinskaya. One bunch and these are not cherry tomatoes.
View attachment 45176

Bychye Serdtse Minusinskoye (s. Gorodok)
View attachment 45178
View attachment 45179

Yablochniy (s. Gorodok)
View attachment 45180
View attachment 45181

Minusinskiye Bychki
View attachment 45182

Abakanskiy Rozoviy
View attachment 45183
Is the first picture of paste tomatoes?

Mary

Artorius

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@ninnymary
Alënka Minusinskaya is rather a salad tomato. It has too thin walls and a little too much jelly for a paste tomato. However, it is tasty and looks great on the bushes :)

Alonka Minusinskaja 3.jpg

@Artorius If you had to pick one variety, which one?

@seedcorn
Difficult choice but I think it would be Minusinskiye Bychki tomato due to its versatility.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary
Alënka Minusinskaya is rather a salad tomato. It has too thin walls and a little too much jelly for a paste tomato. However, it is tasty and looks great on the bushes :)

View attachment 45238

@seedcorn
Difficult choice but I think it would be Minusinskiye Bychki tomato due to its versatility.
Is it legal to send seeds to the U.S,? If so I would love about 6 seeds. Willing to send you money to cover shipping.

Mary

Artorius

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@ninnymary
Of course I'll send you the seeds. I have received a lot of selfless help from participants in this forum in sourcing seeds that interest me. I am happy to reciprocate it.
Write me your address on priv. These are not all the varieties I have grown this year. I will post more photos soon. Maybe something else will interest you.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary
Of course I'll send you the seeds. I have received a lot of selfless help from participants in this forum in sourcing seeds that interest me. I am happy to reciprocate it.
Write me your address on priv. These are not all the varieties I have grown this year. I will post more photos soon. Maybe something else will interest you.
Sending you a PM.

Thanks!
Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
While they May get through, might want to check the laws concerning seed importation.

Latest posts