SprigOfTheLivingDead

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My three scotch bonnet plants have been producing like crazy this winter. I'm getting better production than during my summer growing!!!

This year i started mixing my own soil too, so it could be the genetic line, the nutrient mix, the soil mix (which included some RO Elemental & HO White Widow during the mixing and transplanting) & I switched from a HPS bulb to a MH bulb so I'm at a loss as to the exact reason for the awesome output but I'm completely happy :). Anyways, just wanted to share the success here.

Scotch Bonnets.JPG

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yer goin' to the left coast for these products, Sprig'!

I'm not sure about Eugene Oregon except that you are likely to find lots of kindred spirits what with how much people around there love their kayaking!

Willits California on the other hand ... that Humboldt Institute for Interdisciplinary Marijuana Research ;).

Congratulations on those peppers!

Steve :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Are you growing them in a greenhouse or covered hoops? Didn't know what a Scotch Bonnet was. They sure have a pretty color.

Mary

SprigOfTheLivingDead

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Nice! Whatcha gonna do with them? :pop

We've been making chili & soups. Make some slow cooked pork once, but didn't use enough bonnets, so the spice wasn't enough :/

Are you growing them in a greenhouse or covered hoops? Didn't know what a Scotch Bonnet was. They sure have a pretty color.

Mary

In my basement under lights :)

Latest posts