Tractor Envy

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey! You got it running! That's a good start. :) Will you use it to mow with, or as a hauler? They're so useful on large properties.

I got to drive mine a bunch today, the last trip before I came inside for the evening I delivered a large banana box full of perennials to my neighbors They love my tractor too.:love I told them I was never walking anywhere again. :D

I have a wagon that a neighbor gave me last fall that looks like that one in your pic NYboy. It is a dump wagon. and works great behind the tractor. It came in very handy today when I was tidying up the perennial beds. I got a whole trailer full of trimmings and weeds to haul off to the back woods. Way better than a wheelbarrow!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know how the MPG goes, but son made 13 trips today and nearly that many before he ran out of gas Friday. He is digging out years of top soil donations to our gully by all the neighbors in the area. Grood, rich black soil removed by the buckets-full and carried up to the house to repair the lawn damaged by the Geo-installation.

Going from having run out to putting in 10 gallons and working all day seems a good deal. Son said he would teach me to operate the IH, but that the pedals are hard to work and he gets sore legs after a short time. We shall see.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
With work I am only at house Sat night and Sunday, so I have the lawn cut by landscaper. Tractor is for hauling the little cart ( Hoping to retire wheelbarrow) Tractor did come with a snow plow and snow blower, the blower is very rusty sure it doesn't work. I take it the GT18 is for garden tractor 18 horse power ?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
If you're asking me, heck if I know. It shouldn't be hard to find out though. It should have a serial number on a small plate or something somewhere.

Latest posts