trading garden items?

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi,
If nobody minds would you be interested to trade some garden items with me. By garden items i mean maybe certain fruit tree cuttings, vegetable seeds, flower bulbs etc...

Thanks i greatly so appreciate it!!

chickaD

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi Greenthumb18 -
How far from Vermont are you? (I'm trying to figure out what might survive shipping.)

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
hi chickaD,
I'm from Queens, NY

Thanks!!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi,
Well i'm looking for fruit plants, like grapes or berries etc.. Also maybe flowers of some sort.
I'm able to trade bulbs, certain flower/vegetable seeds and fig, raspberry cuttings etc, what are you looking for?

Thanks!!

chickaD

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
First of all, I want to welcome you to TEG! :ya Wow, I just noticed that you just joined tonight...that's neat. Well, I don't have any fruit things to offer, but do have tons of different perennials, and a few herbs... maybe some would interest you. We're zone 5 now (recently changed from 4); whatever grows here should grow for you. It's late :th and time for this day to end, but I'll give it some thought tomorrow. Thanks for the fun idea - I love sharing plants and things!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hey,
For bulbs i have different tulips, crocus, gladious, cannas, etc.
I will have more bulbs to offer since its that time of year to plant bulbs i could offer you some bulbs that are on sale down here.

chickaD

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'd be very happy with tulip or crocus bulbs, if you have any to spare. Do you want me to start listing some of the perennials I can divide, or do you want to start a wish list and see what I have? What herbs do you need? I have2 kinds of mint - who doesn't?), lemon balm. anise hyssop, oregano, lemon thyme - those are the ones I still recognize. Dill seed, of course.....tons of coriander seed...probably some flower seeds, as I didn't deadhead regularly this summer...

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have some veggie seeds, some herbs like basil and parsely available. No fruits though :( Sorry. I do have many flowers though, lots of wildflowers... foxglove perrienials... hibsicus bushes, dwarf and non-dwarf. I'd love to get some bulbs... I'm just dying to plant something this time of year :D

Just let me know if you are interest and I can mail some out to you.

Thanks and WELCOME... this is a very helpful place for sure. :p

Latest posts