trading garden items?

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi vfem,
I just couldn't help because notice that your from NC. I know NC pretty well, i have property down in Greensboro so i can't wait to start planting their as i have plenty of room. I love it down NC, isn't it a beautiful place.

For bulbs i have

Apricot Beauty Tulip
Red Impression Tulip
Mix crocus
Mix Hyacinth

I'll have more tulips in a few weeks if you would like, would you be interested in anything else?

Thanks, and if i'm interested in your items i'll tell you.

Tink

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hey...I dont have much to swap because we are still a work in progress. But I would love to recieve some raspberry plants and some blueberry bushes. I am willing to pay for shipping.....
Tink

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh NC is great! I used to live in CT, wouldn't go back for nothing. We just bought the property and I am DYING to finally plant my seasonal plants. From a 2 bedroom condo in Raleigh to an acre of ALL OURS! LOL

What would you like. I would love the red tulips, I'm a big RED person... and amazingly most of my plants are pink/yellow/purple.

I just harvested some 3-lobed cone flowers, foxglove, hibiscus (white), lettuce leaf basil, black holly hock?! I'll PM you.

Thanks!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi,
yeah well if you are going to plant bulbs in nc, you have to fix the drainage problem as the soil is mostly red clay. Bulbs can rot if they sit in water thats doesnt drain.

Ohh and i have a mix of gladious flowers by the way available.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh, and I also just harvested some white petunias, they are a pain to get going... but well worth it.

I also sent you a Message, so check your box. ;)

Oh, and anything red is great with me. I'll be able to prep a good bed with drainage for them... they'll be going by my mailbox next to the drainage ditch for the driveway.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
vfem said:
Oh, and I also just harvested some white petunias, they are a pain to get going... but well worth it.

I also sent you a Message, so check your box. ;)

Oh, and anything red is great with me. I'll be able to prep a good bed with drainage for them... they'll be going by my mailbox next to the drainage ditch for the driveway.
Hmm white petunias, sounds good. I have plenty of flowers called Balsam Mix , i believe thats what their called i'll tell you what their called tomorrow, but i have tons of them including red with lots of seeds if your interested? They'll look great by the mailbox, i even have pictures of the red tulips i took last spring aroung my pond, if you want to see? They are a truly beautiful tulip.

Latest posts