Garden Addicted
Reaction score
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I wasn't sure what it was. Edited to turn the pictures upright.

Saw it at the park and it caught my eye. Sorry the pictures are less than ideal was trying to take a picture with my cell phone while holding the baby before it got too dark to take a picture.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy you are killing me. All those fabulous bargain trees! And someplace to plant them! Enjoy. ;) I love tri-color anything.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pretty tree! @Nyboy you are too funny! Your "tree-on-sale-antennae" goes up as you drive down the road......EEEEERRRK.....(tires screech) Nyboy makes a hard right into parking lot on two wheels. Tree mentality takes over and and he parks next to the entrance to the garden department. The employees see him coming and quickly shove the remnants from last weeks sale in front of him. They keep a special 50% OFF sign just for this occasion. And he buys not one, but two! (or three or four or whatever he can cram in the back seat or tie on top of the car) :lol:

And NOW you have Jared doing this too! Only he sees tree-ID's tree-hunts for tree-buys tree-all while balancing the baby and digging out his debit card. :lol:

Latest posts