Tree ID

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just call Jared over. You hold the baby while he digs the hole for the tree. :thumbsup
You definetely need 2 supervisors for the tree planting. Send plane and hotel reservations to Marshal and me as we have some experience doing the tree planting thing. When we arrive at the designated site, make sure that you have 2 comfortable lawn chairs and a supply of cold beers on hand. Also a plat map, environmental impact report, call 811 to see if there are any underground utilities and wiring, city / county building permit and a couple of boat / beach babes to cater to our needs. :woot

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
:yuckyuck @bobm you are a hoot! You would be fun to have around for entertainment purposes at a BBQ!! :lol:
So is this an invite to a housewarming BBQ party at your new property ? Do I have to bring my own .308 to evict the wild hog squaters from under the double wide ? Or Marshall can ask Mr. Bigfoot if he would be interested to join us and to just chase the hogs down and tie them up over a spit of RED HOT brickets as the guests of honor . SeedO can bring a bushell of beans. Hot pepper queen will bring some chili peppers. NYboy will drive by all of the local nurseries, Wall Marts, Home depots, and Lowe's to shop for tree bargains. Jarred77 will show all of us how to plant the trees ( Marshall and I will superwise the tree planting ) . Smart Red will lead us in singing the National Anthem as it was meant to be sung. The rest of the gang can bring the beer , wine, sody pops, lemon aid, cakes and cookies, and all of their left over Fire Works for a really BIG BANG. Be sure to bring a rocking chair for your mommy so that she can join in all of the fun. Seedcorn can now revel in what REAL Southern Hospitality is all about. Let the celebration begin ... :weee:drool :celebrate

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am patting myself on the back right now. Boy I'm good. I took one look and said "That looking like a red ash. I wonder if there is a weeping red ash?" Pat,pat,pat.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Guilty as charged!!!!! It's called "Too-much-yard-not-enough-trees-itis". I suffer from random hole digging, taking pictures of trees, and scouring lots for "it just needs a little TLC, just wait till next year" or the dreaded "great potential" or "untapped potential" yeah those are dangerous statements I've overheard that strangely enough sound like my voice but I don't recall saying them.

I also have begun to show signs of "I-need-that -rose-atosis" but my symptoms are being closely monitored. That's an especially dangerous affliction because of the dealer known as "ordering via the internet" which is even worse.q

Latest posts