Trouble posting pics

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
009.JPG

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
UGH,I feel so dumb. Slow to figure this all out. I kind of am resistant to changes I guess. I wanted to add a caption to photo above and ended up just posting it ... It is a photo of my Christmas cactus in bloom (just beginning.) It came to me from my Mother in Law who got it from her Mother in Law MANY years ago. Guess you could call in a family heirloom!

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Nice christmas cactus Carol Dee!! Mine started blooming earlier than yours, the blooms may be dropping off by christmas. Oh well, its pretty now!

Think of change as a challenge for your brain! New things create new neural pathways, providing more flexibility for your brain!! Things like driving home from work on a different route, brushing your teeth with the opposite hand, etc. the more routes your brain has, the more easily you can retrieve information.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Are you thinking of using the picture as an avatar, Carol Dee?

And, thank you for finding your way here !

I'd forgotten about this thread. I wonder if what Reinbeau told us on here still applies and if this is still a "sticky??" You know, I have had the same avatar since I joined, I'm fairly sure . . .

You will understand the posting of pictures real quickly! Don't worry about that, Carol Dee. If you want to include some text with the picture, I think you can start typing in the message box before clicking that button to tell TEG if you want a "thumbnail" or "full-size" picture included.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Brushing my teeth with a different hand, Heather??!

May as well call the paramedics right now!

:confused:

Steve

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Carol, great to see you over here. Let us know how we can help you figure stuff out!

Hey all, I moved these posts to their own topic so I could close that old one that now has outdated info.