Trouble posting pics

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
We should probably put together a video tutorial on how to upload images and change avatars. It really is quite easy (especially compared to the old system), but I can see how it may be tricky if you've never done it before.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Great picture of lantana you have there. It is one of my favorite summer plants, especially that mix of colors.

You should be so proud of yourself. You have done it! Now you shame me into giving it a try as well. I guess I have to post a photo now.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Woohoo is right!

Just stunning!

Can we expect lots more like this, So Lucky? Resting on our lantana, well, you know what is said: "Rust Never Sleeps."

:frowSteve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
That lantana is from last summer, when I was trying to learn how to take a pic with DH's digital camera and put it on my laptop. For some reason, it is a much harder process for me than it should be. I mean, other people take a pic and seconds later it is sent to dozens of people. Well, not having an I-phone or the like has a lot to do with it.
Anyway, My driveway garden is so hot and dry, practically nothing does well there. Except lantana.
I will be trying to post more pics. Mebbe need to try taking some more, too!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Christmas cacti are my favorite houseplants. One of a few that I manage not to kill! :p Glad you got your pic to upload Carol! Try typing your words into the editor box first then upload the pic, or you can place your cursor just outside the very bottom right corner of the picture you just uploaded when it appears in the editor box and once you see the cursor line there hit enter to start on a new line below the pic.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, great to see you over here. Let us know how we can help you figure stuff out!

Hey all, I moved these posts to their own topic so I could close that old one that now has outdated info.

THANKS

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Christmas cacti are my favorite houseplants. One of a few that I manage not to kill! :p Glad you got your pic to upload Carol! Try typing your words into the editor box first then upload the pic, or you can place your cursor just outside the very bottom right corner of the picture you just uploaded when it appears in the editor box and once you see the cursor line there hit enter to start on a new line below the pic.

thanks for the tip

Latest posts