Truck Update

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy now that you’ve paid to have it done correctly, don’t you love the fact that @majorcatfish & his partner in crime @Lickbranchfarm NOW want to come help? They just want to drive your truck. Kind of like after you pick the berries, make the cobbler, everyone wants to show up to help......

Now I’m not the way, since you haven’t picked out a color, I’ll show up and help pick out the appropriate color-then Cruise the gut with it...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy now that you’ve paid to have it done correctly, don’t you love the fact that @majorcatfish & his partner in crime @Lickbranchfarm NOW want to come help? They just want to drive your truck. Kind of like after you pick the berries, make the cobbler, everyone wants to show up to help......

Now I’m not the way, since you haven’t picked out a color, I’ll show up and help pick out the appropriate color-then Cruise the gut with it...

just to set the record straight i only volunteered @Lickbranchfarm to help ...and yes would like to drive the truck.......

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score

I'd vote for canary yellow. After all this trouble they might as well see you coming.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score

I remember him saying it was going to be YELLOW , unless he changed his mind!

Latest posts