Trust tomatoes

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
In an earlier post I wrote that I thought that the seeds for this hybrid were pricey at about $1.50 per seed, however, after seeing the tomatoes I am thinking I got a bargain. ;)

trustc.jpg

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
:ep Wow, those are the most picture perfect tomatoes I've ever seen, Jack!

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
journey11 said:
:ep Wow, those are the most picture perfect tomatoes I've ever seen, Jack!
And, they taste as good as they look! They are well worth growing.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You, Jack, are on a roll!

hamburger.jpg

digitS'

oops copyright! edited: well, this is more like what i started to post!

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, to tell the truth I must share the credit with my assistant. She is such a good worker that I am THINKING of increasing her salary to ten cents an hour. :lol:

pg.jpg

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Picture perfect indeed! In the seed form 1.50 seems a lot-in the tomato form- not so much at all!! You couldn't get one of those tomatoes for that price! Such a lovely gift you are sharing with your "assistant". I am sure she deserves a raise!

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
lesa said:
Picture perfect indeed! In the seed form 1.50 seems a lot-in the tomato form- not so much at all!! You couldn't get one of those tomatoes for that price! Such a lovely gift you are sharing with your "assistant". I am sure she deserves a raise!
I just planted new varieties to test , Arbason and Lola. The Arbason was judged by U. Maine as superior to Trust. This I have to see!!

Ava recently told her dad that she does a lot of work in my greenhouse, so it should be called Pop & Ava's Greenhouse. So, I changed the design and ran new shirts. I let her help with the embroidery, so I expect any day to hear her suggest that we change the name to Pop & Ava's Embroidery. She is a piece of work! ;)

SuperChemicalGirl

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
SuperChemicalGirl said:
jackb said:
In an earlier post I wrote that I thought that the seeds for this hybrid were pricey at about $1.50 per seed, however, after seeing the tomatoes I am thinking I got a bargain. ;)

http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp121/hydrogardener/trustc.jpg
:drool

I just started to get blossoms on my mater plants. My stomach is growling looking at yours.
Your growing season in Maine is about the same as ours, so let's hope we get a long hot summer, and late frost. :rolleyes:

SuperChemicalGirl

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
jackb said:
SuperChemicalGirl said:
jackb said:

http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp121/hydrogardener/trustc.jpg
:drool

I just started to get blossoms on my mater plants. My stomach is growling looking at yours.
Your growing season in Maine is about the same as ours, so let's hope we get a long hot summer, and late frost. :rolleyes:
So if it's the same as mine, what's your secret? TELL ME or I'll bribe your assistant with cookies.

Latest posts