Trust tomatoes

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
SuperChemicalGirl said:
jackb said:
SuperChemicalGirl said:
:drool

I just started to get blossoms on my mater plants. My stomach is growling looking at yours.
Your growing season in Maine is about the same as ours, so let's hope we get a long hot summer, and late frost. :rolleyes:
So if it's the same as mine, what's your secret? TELL ME or I'll bribe your assistant with cookies.
Cookies would definitely do it. Well, I grow hydroponically, in a greenhouse, and I started the plants on March 15, 2011. Other than tender loving care from my assistant and I, I have no secrets. Well, pure dumb luck may enter into the equation also. :rolleyes:

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I looked at that picture of your tomatoes, then I scrolled down and saw the picture of your assistant, and I have to say, I think you are living your best -most enjoyable time of life right now!!! :thumbsup
Heart and soul full to the brim!

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
4grandbabies said:
I looked at that picture of your tomatoes, then I scrolled down and saw the picture of your assistant, and I have to say, I think you are living your best -most enjoyable time of life right now!!! :thumbsup
Heart and soul full to the brim!
As my dearly departed uncle Patrick would say: "You hit the nail right on the head." :) She just turned four, and we have her here three or four days a week, as both parents are working. "What are we going to do next Pop?" is what I hear several times a day. When she leaves, both my wife and I are ready for a long nap. :lol:

SuperChemicalGirl

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
jackb said:
SuperChemicalGirl said:
jackb said:
Your growing season in Maine is about the same as ours, so let's hope we get a long hot summer, and late frost. :rolleyes:
So if it's the same as mine, what's your secret? TELL ME or I'll bribe your assistant with cookies.
Cookies would definitely do it. Well, I grow hydroponically, in a greenhouse, and I started the plants on March 15, 2011. Other than tender loving care from my assistant and I, I have no secrets. Well, pure dumb luck may enter into the equation also. :rolleyes:
Well nice job, even if it is dumb luck. :)

gardentoad

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I think your assIstant is the magic in your green house, great looking mators Jack

Don :watering

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Jack, I was wondering if you have ever tried growing celery, hydroponically?

Latest posts