Trust tomatoes

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
teg green tomatoes.jpg
So, Jackb, here are my Trust tomatoes. I have moved them to the hoop house. It has been completely open on both ends for weeks now. I put it in there to have the earliest and latest tomatoes in Mattapoisett. It looks like they will be a success. I also made cuttings that are much smaller. I hope they will give me late season tomatoes when the garden succumbs to the cold. How did I do?

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 26475 So, Jackb, here are my Trust tomatoes. I have moved them to the hoop house. It has been completely open on both ends for weeks now. I put it in there to have the earliest and latest tomatoes in Mattapoisett. It looks like they will be a success. I also made cuttings that are much smaller. I hope they will give me late season tomatoes when the garden succumbs to the cold. How did I do?
They look great! You have to comment on the taste when you have had your first ripe fruit. Are you satisfied? Are they worth the cost of the seeds?

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
They look great! You have to comment on the taste when you have had your first ripe fruit. Are you satisfied? Are they worth the cost of the seeds?
Well yes. I paid nothing for them. I bought 5 seeds for $5.00. Then sent me 7 seeds and only one germinated. I requested replacement seed and they gave me my money back. It was the only place selling small quantities that i could find. I will see how they taste, but I am likely to buy them again, so far. Thanks for the suggestion.

Latest posts