Two legged Pest!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's okay Ron he does have it decorated nice also.

There is a flower in the side yard that I will post in the, What is it section. I plan on bringing a few plants and see if I can trade/share with him/her. Must be a good person if they spend that much time loving plants!

That reminds me of when people say stupid things to me.
Like; "I hate dogs" or they say "I hate cats" or anything like that.
How can you hate something just to hate it? For no rhyme nor reason!

Joe

There I feel better now. Had to let that out!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Joe,

I hope you didn't think I hated that guy's garden. Actually I think it looks very tidy, and very shady! I like the variety. It is missing a bench to enjoy it!

I must admit that I have often told folks over the years that you should just knock and introduce yourself to fellow gardeners; but to be honest I cannot remember ever doing it myself. I guess there are not that many 'non-landscaped' gardens in my area, but there are a few farmed areas I have often wanted to poke my nose in. I never do except watch from a distance.

I guess that is going to be one of my tasks in the future. Just go a knocking and say 'Hi, I love your plants!', but you know, come to think of it, I have never once had anyone knock because of my plants. What a strange thought.....

Ron :weight

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
Joe,

I hope you didn't think I hated that guy's garden. Actually I think it looks very tidy, and very shady! I like the variety. It is missing a bench to enjoy it!

I must admit that I have often told folks over the years that you should just knock and introduce yourself to fellow gardeners; but to be honest I cannot remember ever doing it myself. I guess there are not that many 'non-landscaped' gardens in my area, but there are a few farmed areas I have often wanted to poke my nose in. I never do except watch from a distance.

I guess that is going to be one of my tasks in the future. Just go a knocking and say 'Hi, I love your plants!', but you know, come to think of it, I have never once had anyone knock because of my plants. What a strange thought.....

Ron :weight
No I did not take it as if.....
I think there could be a bench back there somewhere.

I feel if they spend that much time on plants they must be nice people. I could be wrong, I was a few other times before. :gig

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ron - how do I introduce myself? There is a lady in my neighborhood that has just a garden for a yard. It is amazing. I see her ride her bike every day and she waves. But I got nothing after that.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Gosh,

I remember when I moved to San Antonio, TX, everyone came out of their homes to introduce themselves to new neighbors. I remember thinking this was odd behavior, but thought to myself that it must be because this is how folks are in the South!

I would think that folks in LA are equally as happy to meet a new neighbor, or even an old neighbor for that matter. Why not bake something up like a 'sweet' or something and take a walk and knock on the door! I bet even the hardened type would break over that! LOL

The thing is, is that we all know how generous Gardeners are! If only given a chance they will inundate us with seeds and cuttings and plants! :bouquet

I think it is our nature to propagate!

Ron :watering

Latest posts