Ugly Babies

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
upload_2016-5-19_22-21-2.png

KD_Olive

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Update on goslings... The "naked" one is just started to show tiny little feathers. My son named him "Stripe" from the gremlins because he is so ugly! Lol! We named the other orphan "Annie." She's still fuzzy and absolutely adorable. They are as cute as they can be following us around the yard and growing like crazy
IMG_20160523_154733.jpg
IMG_20160523_152810.jpg
. Our dog is an excellent babysitter, she keeps the neighbor's cats far far away! ;)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Update on goslings... The "naked" one is just started to show tiny little feathers. My son named him "Stripe" from the gremlins because he is so ugly! Lol! We named the other orphan "Annie." She's still fuzzy and absolutely adorable. They are as cute as they can be following us around the yard and growing like crazyView attachment 13765 View attachment 13766 . Our dog is an excellent babysitter, she keeps the neighbor's cats far far away! ;)

Maybe it's the camera angle but Stripes bill looks a lot different than Annies. Bigger.

Your dog reminds me a lot of my old Gator dog who died last fall. I sure miss that intent focus he had. Is your dog a Border Collie?

KD_Olive

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Maybe it's the camera angle but Stripes bill looks a lot different than Annies. Bigger.

Your dog reminds me a lot of my old Gator dog who died last fall. I sure miss that intent focus he had. Is your dog a Border Collie?

It does look bigger. And Stripe is getting bigger than Annie. It will be interesting to see how they grow up! And yes, she is half Border Collie and half Aussie. We had her shaved last week since Summer heat here is so unbearable.. :)

Latest posts