Use Ginger and/or Turmeric? Grow it?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I bought some turmeric powder. added some to my coffee. It didn't taste that good. It tasted kinda herby, but I know its healthy so I'll try to find a way for it to taste better.
It is nasty tasting, make it into a paste, take a spoonful and wash it down with some water or beverage of your choice. Mixing it with something to drink just makes the drink taste bad.

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I've just gotten into Turmeric, read some good and interesting things about it. I haven't made " The Milk" but I've been mixing some powder into fresh milk with Black Pepper.

I brought some Ginger home hoping to start it indoors in a pot.
I believe it has very healthy alternatives, just continue using it, It will make you feel good.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
girl_in_love.gif
На здоровье, Richard!
girl_in_love.gif

Urakh am ~ Happy to read you Larisa ~ "warm liight to your eyes"

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
We're trying to incorporate more turmeric into our cooking and we also like the golden turmeric milk. I grew some this year which @hoodat gave me in two 6 gallon pots. It was very easy to grow. I'll be digging it up here soon. It got really tall, so I'm hoping it did well.
It's very slow growing, But it's worth it, It's very good for inflammations and sores, and it's very good at daily consumption too. my dad actually loves it

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
We're trying to incorporate more turmeric into our cooking and we also like the golden turmeric milk. I grew some this year which @hoodat gave me in two 6 gallon pots. It was very easy to grow. I'll be digging it up here soon. It got really tall, so I'm hoping it did well.
My sister made turmeric tea for weight loss
He added to water a splash of turmeric and ginger and brought it to a boil. Turn off the heat once it has cooled, and let it cool down to room temperature. To see good results, drink the tea a day. Ginger acts as a natural suppressant of appetite which is one of the best ways of weight loss.

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric milk helps to control my digestive problems by encouraging improved digestion, preventing ulcers of the stomach and diarrhea, a disease we have in our family for generations. please be diligent to at least have this once a week. :D:D:D

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Ok. Turmeric is all good. but I think I need a brand new way to consume it... Any other bright ideas?

Latest posts