Was I Disrespectful To Client

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Add a pink ribon and a spritz of fine smelling phuphu juice behind the puppy wuppy's ear when the lady comes to pick up the puppy wuppy as a special bonus for the special lady so that she knows her puppy wuppy was pampered by you. ( My champion producer Boxer relished in a mud bath in the irrigation ditch when we irrigated the pasture as her special treat) :lol:

Last edited:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
When my parents ask for something that I don't want to deliver on, I just restate the rules/fees. As long as I'm acting like a professional, I've never had a problem. I don't let clients dictate my fees or rules. Alameda is a small community where word gets around and you would think that I would lose potential clients. But no, being a professional has always worked for me. A lot of my business is also through referrals just like yours Nyboy.

Mary

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's my response as well. There are some things not worth money. Common courtesy, professionalism, even holding back words that really should be spoken to rude and ungrateful people....these are things I will and have always given but kissing up for money is another thing altogether.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't want to use the word snooty......well, maybe I do.....anyway, it's out there and snooty women will keep up appearances, no matter what. She certainly couldn't treat you with disdain in front of other women, can you imagine the gossip that would stir up? :lol:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@lesa my dad, a mechanic, had his hourly rate, if you left car, if you stayed and if you tried to help. Each one was higher than before.

@thistlebloom Why, you ask. Only if he wanted to repair situation. IF I didn't want her business, I'd refuse her a time-too busy. Guaranteed, she is still burning. Want to make her happy, singing your praises, give her a reason to believe she got something more than the price she is paying. Example-she does NOT VALUE the job his professionals do in washing her dog-anyone including her can do it, why pay for it? NyBoy, needs to show her why he isn't cheap. Again, only if she is worth keeping. Don't care if he does, let her go.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I apologize for answering a simple question with a "War and Peace" type answer.

@thistlebloom Why should anyone pay for someone to design and maintain their grounds? Hire a teen, pay him $6/hour. After all anyone can plant some plants, mow some yard, etc.... Because you live this, you KNOW the answer. That is why-I hope-you don't work for $6/hour. IF you do, we need to visit....... :)

Last edited:

Latest posts