We have stopped my chemo therapy.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i was wondering how you were doing too. i finally found a nice spinning wheel at a yardsale and it made me think of you! i just need the drive belt to get it going.

you are not the only one that has had a severe reaction to those chemo drugs. my sister went through it about 2 years ago during her breast cancer recovery. the docs wanted her to do it in 8 rounds but decided to space it out to 16. they eventually let her do her treatments at home with the help of my brother in law, but within 5 minutes of taking the stuff she would be on the floor in agony. in her case she had a port put in so they could direct the meds to the right spot. going through chemo you will probably have issues with memory, it seems this is called chemo fog and it is REAL. so don't let the doc tell you it will go away. most people have it and it may not go away. her 2 boys kept asking her the same things over and over again hoping they would catch a moment she would forget her previous answer. eventually she would just tell them to ask their dad. :lol:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Smiles, that's great news! We sure have missed you. Wishing you the best and that each day you get stronger.

Mary

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
We're all so glad to see you "out and about", Smiles! It's hard to believe something that makes you feel that awful could possibly be doing good. I'm glad you're through that part of it. Now don't worry about the weeds. There's always going to be seasons in life where it is going to be best to downsize a little. Shopping the farmer's markets will help fill in the gaps and that's a good thing to put your money toward anyway. How wonderful you have a willing and responsible little helper for the bunnies. :)

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Glad to see your doing better. This place just isn't the same when your not posting.

Do what you can, and maybe you'll find some willing ears to share what you've learned with.

What a nice surprise about the bunnies! You've obviously got a good support network around you.