Weak Sisters

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow, vfem, that is cheap for plants!! I definitely find it cheaper to start from seed, but that's just here. I also find that if i start extra seed, i end up with too many, cause they all come up!! So now i start exactly how many i have room for. So far so good this year, only 1 tomato didnt bother to sprout, from a packet a couple years old.

hangin'witthepeeps

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I used old Styrofoam egg cartons some people had donated to me for my eggs. I knew how many plants I wanted and then planted a few extra. I put 3 seeds in each egg spot and then cut the weaker ones out.

All my extra plants went to family, friends and co-workers. In that order. I could have given away more, but I'm glad all my little starts have homes.

I went this weekend to pick up a disabled friend that doesn't drive and have her come out and spend the day with me. I took my hubby with me and we planted her 2 tomatoes, 1 eggplant, and 2 peppers by her front door in her flower beds. She was so proud of my little starts. She even sent me the nicest email thanking me for them.

It's the little things that we do in life that count the most. :)

Melissa

Latest posts