Welcome back Hoody!.....?

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hoody's been so dearly, dearly missed here, what say we put on a big welcome back party when he returns? I need Ideas, though.

Anybody?

Hello?

Anybody have any ideas to welcome him back?

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
All I can say is there is no way for me to crack open a cold one, and bake up some of my biscotti to share while we hop around screaming "Welcome back" and blare the theme song from 'Cheers'.

However, if you want to buy us all plane tickets to Cali to do this in person, I am ALL for it!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
:(

So back to the subject of this thread, what special thing are we/can we do for him when he does return? One Idea I have isn't my idea. When I used to be on BYC, my account was experiencing technical difficulties. It took the staff a week to fix it and I was able to contact one of my friends to explain my absence. She quickly organized all of my other BYC friends to make specials pictures of ducks saying 'Welcome back' to be deployed when I returned. Does that sound like a good Idea to do to hoody?

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Here's the banner I just made for him. Well, okay, so it's just a modified version of the Detlor Poultry Official Banner, but it's a cool photo.
8835_nelly_-_copy_4_-_copy_-_copy.jpg

and.... The Original version of the banner....
8835_nelly_-_copy_4_-_copy.jpg

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
yes he is one of our older guys he had heart surgery a while back and we havent heard how he is doing...worried..still praying...

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Yeah, he's a real neat guy. His actual username is Hoodat. I - we sure hope he's doing well. Takes a long time for an 81 year old man to recoop from open heart surgery. We're just trying to figure out what to do for him when he gets back on here.

Latest posts