Welcome back Hoody!.....?

nittygrittydirtdigger

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
He's given so much useful advise....how about a thread of pictures of how his advise has helped? For example, he posted a great statement about teaching kids the wonders of gardening. I could post picture of me & my kids out in the garden. The kids (aged 5 & 2) are growing pumpkins, so I could post a picture of them next to their little plants.

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
nittygrittydirtdigger said:
He's given so much useful advise....how about a thread of pictures of how his advise has helped? For example, he posted a great statement about teaching kids the wonders of gardening. I could post picture of me & my kids out in the garden. The kids (aged 5 & 2) are growing pumpkins, so I could post a picture of them next to their little plants.
:thumbsup

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
nachoqtpie said:
Oh thats neat!!
Thanks! Would you believe that it's not heaviliy photo shopped? The halo around the hen is actually caused by the natural lighting! I just basically made the picute lighter and browner.

littletom

Sprout
Reaction score
are you guys talking about the legendary HOODAT? :lol: didn't realize he was on this forum too. i had the pleasure of meeting him a little while ago through another forum and having him teach me a bit about rabbits before he went in for surgery and he mentioned he was on a couple gardening and rabbit forums so i guess this is one of them. :cool: small world the internet is :lol: unfortunately, it looks like nobody has heard from him in some time though on my fishing forum so i'm hoping everything is ok :/ been wondering when he'd be back from the hospital for some time now. i sent him a message on another forum almost 2 months ago and still no response :( where you at hoody? don't make me come knock down your door! :p

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Knock down his door!

If he is upset about that . .

. tell him I had a hand in it . . .

digitS'

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
littletom said:
are you guys talking about the legendary HOODAT? :lol: didn't realize he was on this forum too. i had the pleasure of meeting him a little while ago through another forum and having him teach me a bit about rabbits before he went in for surgery and he mentioned he was on a couple gardening and rabbit forums so i guess this is one of them. :cool: small world the internet is :lol: unfortunately, it looks like nobody has heard from him in some time though on my fishing forum so i'm hoping everything is ok :/ been wondering when he'd be back from the hospital for some time now. i sent him a message on another forum almost 2 months ago and still no response :( where you at hoody? don't make me come knock down your door! :p
Well, it takes a long time for an 81 year old man to recover from open heart surgery. If only they'd let him use a laptop in the hospital :lol: We miss him. Glad to hear he touched your life too. :)

Latest posts