Welcome BYC Friends!

peeps7

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Lots and lots of members will be coming, especially since spring is here. :rose :watering

bigzio

Sprout
Reaction score
Yep , I was thinking the other day how much more valuable the garden has become in terms of dollas and cents.

I was always convinced how much better home grown veggies were, however now the value of them is also increased due to grocery store prices.

bigzio

maus

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Yay! I was looking for a board like this because I have attempted a garden here...not sure how it will turn out. And, I came over from BYC too
:)

Envirogirl11

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! Luv the smileys, forgive me if I go a little overboard:
:rose:dance:happy_flower:throw:bee:coolsun:mow:rainbow-sun:tools:watering:weight

ginasmarans

Sprout
Reaction score
We finally got something planted this weekend. I look forward to finding(and maybe giving) lots of info in the days to come.

Pat

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi ~
I did find you through the BackYard Forum. What a great place to find to ask about my garden.

I'm finally getting boxed gardens (5) It will be easier for me to focus on one or 2 at a time. We own a double lot in town and so I have my chicken coop in the center. My chicks are 3 weeks old Monday, I think they will start living out in the coop at 4 weeks.

I love my chicks... and soon to be garden's!
Pat :weight Oh yea I joined a gym today!