Welcome To TheEasyGarden Forum!

MarkR

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Reinbeau said:
BeckyFl said:
:cool: I have arrived!
I'm just a gardner wannabe. Hopefully I can learn enough here that my yard will no longer be a "garden of death" for plant life.
I am here now, also. I am a chicken wannabe, but a longtime ardent gardener, I'm glad you've decided to make a forum for us who love dirty fingers and sticky pots!
Ann is also a brilliant beekeeper.

Just thought folks should know.

Mark

Blisschick

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I just found out tonight that this was here. YAY!!!:weee

Just what I needed...another forum to post on! :gig

DH took up beekeeping over a year ago, so we are just learning too. Really handy when you want to have a good veggie garden.

sgtsheart

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Blisschick said:
I just found out tonight that this was here. YAY!!!:weee
Well gee Bliss, we didn't have time to discuss this forum last night with all the chat about food and dumb dogs!:lol:

Hope you have an awesome Sunday.
I'm off to work. Please pray for me that the inmates are in good moods today and they don't hurt me too bad. Cya all on Monday, Lord willin and the crik don't rise.

poppycat

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
OK Nifty, I'm in! BYC is awesome, but gardening is my first love!

MBLayfield

Sprout
Reaction score
:weee Yay! I made it! I'm so excited! I love to garden!

This is great, now I can learn more and get advice when its time to plant! Woo Hoo! Now I just need to find someone to fix the rototiller.... Start a compost pile....... make a list of plants.....

It snowed here for the first time today. Guess I have plenty of time before spring! :he

1acrefarm

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I am new kind of new to Backyard chickens and The easy Garden Forum. Backyard chickens is a great site and this site is well on the road to being just as great. I love raising my chickens as well as my gardens. In alot of ways in my situation one would not be quite as easy as the other. These sites go great together.

Latest posts