Well, what do we have here?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is one cute puppy and she will grow to be a beautiful dog. I know you and your kids will enjoy this puppy. It feels good to have a dog again doesn't it. :love

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sure does! She's already made herself a part of the family. Took her up to see my grandpa for his birthday and he just loved her. My grandma won't let him get another dog since they are in their mid-eighties and have health concerns, so I promised that the grand-puppy would be back to visit often. ;)

CoveLady

Leafing Out
Reaction score
She looks like a good cuddlier. Be sure to get the kids to brush and comb her, golden's have longer hair than you think and lots of it that will collect in all the corners. Obedience classes do wonders unless you are good at training your self. A good addition to the family, will love going walking with you and that equine with its head over the stall door.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe grandpa can watch puppy when your away. I gave my dad one of my dogs when my mom died. Best thing for him, he walks the dog every couple of hours and has a list of people he stops to talk to while walking. Now if only he stop feeding the dog KFC.

Haha, love it! :D
Now that is a good relationship, good for both of them. At least he walks her enough to work off that deep fried goodness.

She looks like a good cuddlier. Be sure to get the kids to brush and comb her, golden's have longer hair than you think and lots of it that will collect in all the corners. Obedience classes do wonders unless you are good at training your self. A good addition to the family, will love going walking with you and that equine with its head over the stall door.

She is very soft and cuddly, once you wear her out enough to get her out of puppy-shark mode, lol. I heard they shed a lot! We're going to change out the carpet soon for hardwood and tile floor, which should help. I used to have a chow-mix and she blew up many vacuums over the years.

It has been nearly 20 years since I attended a puppy kindergarten, but I remember much of what we learned. I've been taking her around to visit with all of our family and their dogs. She has gotten along well everywhere we've been. We went in Tractor Supply yesterday and they enjoyed her too. Trying to expose her to all new things while she is still young. I had a pit bull before this, passed away at 15 years of age, and she was the sweetest angel, very devoted and obedient. It takes a lot of exercise and consistency to get a big, athletic dog to be so well behaved. I'm looking forward to all the things she'll be able to go and do with us as it had been a few years since my pittie was healthy enough to go on walks and such.