Went Dog "Shopping" Today

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Five is not old! Its not even middle age for some breeds. Go see and study and sit and reflect with that dog. His/her heart will tell you.
That's kind of what I thought. Unfortunately, today these stupid allergies are making me too dizzy to do much besides gripe, so I won't be driving to the shelter, I don't think. I know, you all are saying I am dizzy anyway, but this is even worse than normal!

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I get dizzy, its usually because the inner ear crystals are out of alignment. I went to the Dr for it a bunch of years ago and she gave me specific things to do with my head to get them right again. I had it last week for 4 days and found a new procedure done on your bed with your head, to get them in alignment. It worked!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
UGH @murphysranch I also get vertigo. It can be brutal. Last summer I had a bout that lasted nearly 2 week. Off balance and nauseated. The repositioning exercises can work wonders.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
My DH had that issue and he did exercises where he hung his head off a step while lying on his back on the floor. That sometimes takes a person to help you get out of that position!
I don't know if that's what I have or not. It just feels like a bad acid trip. (Oh, did I say that out loud?)

Latest posts