What about Burpee?

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Rosalind,

Well, that's good to hear since I have little knowledge of growing a vegetable garden - this will be my first. I thought I would start out with the basics and reliable this year and if I prove to have a green thumb, well, the possibilities will be endless!

I will be feeding me and my sister, and my parents will be wanting some of my bounty also. My co-workers have already put in their orders, so I won't have a problem with excess produce. I also plan to try my hand at canning - I'll start with salsa and pickles.

joann

Leafing Out
Reaction score
This season is my firts summer garden. Winter garden did ok learn alot. I used burpee seeds some did better thatn others. Good growings seeds were: corn Honey and cream ,select green bean, french filet, Sugar snap peas, hybrid ll cucumber.

I have no luck at all with carrot. tryed two types: short and sweet and sweet treat hybrid (also burpees) . maybe its my soil, i don't no. It's a shame my husband loves carrots.

Does any one have any advise about going carrots? I would still give it anoughter try

Latest posts