What are these seeds or burrs?

CC

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Ridgerunner got it right. Has to be Enchanter's Nightshade. Never heard of it before. Yup, the dog is pretty cute, but a brat. He keeps getting the seeds all over him. Have to find the plants and get rid of them. :barnie

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sorry I missed this earlier. I haven't been on much lately, just been very busy. Looks like Ridge nailed it though. I have never seen that particular plant before and would have had to hunt it down.

However, this made me chuckle and also made me wonder just what Cane keeps on her computer...

canesisters said:
6. click 'preview' because you want to be sure that you didn't accidently copy something that you'd rather not post on a forum...
:lol: :gig :lol:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow Welcome to TEG, CC!

Would this critter make a good match for yours?

4989_garbanzo.jpg

DD sent me the picture of "Garbanzo," waiting to go outside.

Steve :)

4989_having_a_lovely_time.jpg

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cane's absolutely right! Sure don't want to accidentally post a Vargas Pastel when you typed all about your beautiful melons describing the beautiful lusciousness of them and the fragrant aroma, the smooth skin of the Honeydews, and how each of them took two hands to hold.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
:D
Well Monty, haven't you ever rushed in the house with a camera full of garden pictures - downloaded them in a rush of excitement to share with your garden forum friends - and found that half of them were pocket picts or close-ups of your finger?
Yeah... that's exactly what I was talking about. Yup. :)

Latest posts