What did you pick today?

jacca5

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I picked beans, cucumbers, squash, and a green pepper. Altough my daughter ate the green pepper before it made it to the house.

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I picked a whole bunch of apples today. Were gunna wait until they get a bit older to make some home-aid apple-sauce and other delicious baked apple treats.

Dace

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Had a a nice big homegrown salad with the kabobs we grilled for dinner, which included baby squash (used in kabobs) last of the 'old' lettuce (was in full sun) and some of the new lettuce (in mostly shade) Yellow pear tomatoes, Sungold cherry toms, Lemon cuke, green onions, last of the radish, purple basil & some Nasturtium flowers.

Sure was pretty :)

coopy

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
blackberries. Oh my gosh I hit the jackpot. Wild blackberries right next to my house in the woods. Will be good this winter. Yum, Yum

Nubsmum

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I am so jealous. I am at least happy to have lettuce. I may have some patty pan and eight ball zukes soon. I keep looking hungrily at my garden. I think they are afraid to grow as I am "licking my chops" as I water and weed.

So thankful we are having salad every night. Have about 4 kinds of lettuce.

Yummo!:ya

Oh, forgot to add-went strawberry picking this weekend and got about 25lbs of fresh berries. Some to eat fresh and some for jam!! Double Yummo!!

Grow 4 Food

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Cukes, Squash, Zuchs, Broc, Cabbage, Lettuce, Peas, Spinach, and peppers Waiting on a lot of other things!!

Backyard Buddies

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I hate when that happens Simple Life. I grow a tomato plant outside my garden just for the girls. :)

I picked a couple of tomatoes and some basil to serve over angel hair pasta. Yum!

Oh, and I accidentally picked a garlic that I thought hadn't made it (it had only been in the ground 4 months) but found a tiny little garlic head instead. :D

Latest posts