What Do You Overwinter ?

w_r_ranch

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Heated greenhouse or isn't that necessary where ya'll are? It looks great!

It is heated with a 19.3 BTU heater as I germinate all our seeds in there. It will easily maintain 75 degree when it is 20 degrees outside. It also has an oscillating fan to even out the heat & humidity.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, at least I don't have a single weed in my garden! And Jack, for your information, my chickens love their chandelier! Bay, I love stupid jewelry that has diamonds. Ha, just kidding. :D Actually, I'm not a jewelry person. The only jewelry I have are gifts from my husband. I keep telling him to just buy me plants! :barnie

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sorry to disagree with you, @jackb and @Nyboy. Candle light highlights my wrinkles and sags. That and trying to peer through the dim light is not a romantic vision.

Personally, I look my very best at midnight under a new moon that rises at 2:00 am.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Red stand under a 75 watt light, you will see wrinkles you never knew you had LOL Made that mistake in bathroom, put in 2 75 watt bulbs thinking brite light would help see better. After a friend came out bathroom crying saying she hated my mirror, I changed much lower. The lower the light the better you look.

Latest posts